Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 500 grams sweet potato peeled and diced
- 500g jar organic pasta sauce
- 2 cups macaroni pasta cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add the sweet potato and return to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and add to a large bowl. Mash well then add the sauce and mix well to combine. Season with organic sea salt and cracked pepper. Add the macaroni and half the cheese then mix again.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and finish by sprinkling with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.