Chicken Carnival Cones
- 8 Pack Mission Wraps
- 2 cups leftover shredded roast chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 100 grams cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. In a bowl, mix the chicken, salsa and one-quarter of the cheese.
- Fold the bottom third of the tortilla up, pinch in the middle and roll over itself to form a cone. Stuff the cone with filling, then top with cheese. Lay on the prepared tray seam side down. Repeat the process until all ingredients are used.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden and toasty.