Keto Berry Parfaits
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons walnuts chopped
- In a small saucepan, place the berries.
- Add 1 tablespoon (20ml) water, stevia and a pinch of salt and bring to a gentle boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, the berries will begin to break down and the sauce thicken slightly.
- Cool before building the parfaits.
- Into 2 serving cups divide the berry coulis.
- Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with walnuts.