San Choi Bau
- 500 grams pork mince
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 small red capsicum
- 12 cos lettuce leaves
- In a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, cook the mince.
- Use a wooden spoon to separate and cook until browned.
- Add the capsicum, season with cracked pepper and stir to combine.
- Add the hoisin sauce, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Carefully remove lettuce leaves so they remain intact and trim into round, dish-like bowls, and place on a platter.
- Spoon the tasty pork mixture evenly across the lettuce cups.
- Serve immediately garnished with freshly diced capsicum.